VERICUT Users' Forum

Due to relentless spammers, we are no longer automatically accepting new forum registrations. If you wish to register for this forum, please send an e-mail to: info@cgtech.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-28 07:33:22

s_liam

Total time

Hi everyone!
We use VERICUT report. For each Setup we use Report template. For different Setups it is different (cause different pictures are uses and other information).
In each template we use "NC program loop" for outputing "Tool Summary Table" for each NC program. Tool Summary Table include time for each tool and total time for each NC program. At the end of Setup we output Total time.
And as result we have for each Setup total time.
But how we could output Total time for full VERICUT project (output summary time for all setups in the project) at the end of report?
If it`s possible to do with standard report features, please, could you explain me how to do it?
If it`s not , my thought: we have First page header that uses only for first page. Could CGTech add the same for last page and add variable for full project time ?

#2 2022-02-10 10:52:26

Tony
Website

Re: Total time

We may have just added something that might do exactly what you want, i'll check up on that.

Tony

#3 2022-02-11 03:26:30

s_liam

Re: Total time

Thanks, i will waiting. I also asked my local support.

Board footer