VERICUT Users' Forum

Due to relentless spammers, we are no longer automatically accepting new forum registrations. If you wish to register for this forum, please send an e-mail to: info@cgtech.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-24 15:50:07

nathanc

Print out CGC image

Is it possible to print out the Constant Gouge Check "topigraphical" image as a .jpg? Sort of the same as you can do with the "view capture" feature with the cut stock... Maybe this post should be in the feature suggestion area?

Possibly the most obvious tip: I cannot open other windows(like the Vericut Forum page big_smile ) or multitask while the simulation is running in CGC... for me, it returns an error when I try to generate a CGC report/ "topigraphical" map later on

Nathan

#2 2007-07-27 17:05:00

SergeV
Website

Re: Print out CGC image

The only AUTODIFF method that allows you to see the gouges with different colors based on the depth is to do an AUTODIFF with the Surface method after the simulation. The Constant Gouge Check only displays the gouges in red.

In Constant Gouge Check mode, you can stop the simulation at any time, turn it off, reset the gouge check results and do an AUTODIFF by Surface method and it will give a "topographic" display of the gouges.

You can capture the view at any time, it is only a screen shot.

#3 2007-07-27 17:18:12

nathanc

so if i understand correctly, i have to edit the video in some studio software to create an image of the end?

Nathan

#4 2007-07-27 18:26:59

SergeV
Website

no,

File > Images > View Capture...
Output

#5 2007-07-27 19:09:24

nathanc

i did that but it only gave me the cut stock not the CGC result