VERICUT Users' Forum

Due to relentless spammers, we are no longer automatically accepting new forum registrations. If you wish to register for this forum, please send an e-mail to: info@cgtech.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-18 12:05:46

JBell

NC Program Dockable Window

I've lost my ability to see my NC Program, when I click on the NC Program icon under the info tab I get the following error message:

IllegalArgumentException: unique id 'CGTechCutInfoToolpath' already in use for another SingleCDockable

Note: I often have to remote into this computer and I believe the NC Program is not docked and as I've found on some undocked windows they will revert to a very small window usually consisting of just the top title bar and sometimes off the screen. I've been able to temporarily change screen resolution and it will bring the undocked window back on to the screen even if it's just the top title bar of the window.

Thanks,
            JB

#2 2024-01-03 08:13:03

paehv
Website

Re: NC Program Dockable Window

You can try to delete your vericut-user-prefs file. I believe that this file stores the windows/docking/layout settings.
This file is usually located in your user profile folder and is named something like: cgtech_{version}_user.prefs

Patrick Delisse
KMWE Aerospacehttps://www.kmwe.com
(Vericut V9.5, Siemens NX2206, Campost)

Board footer