VERICUT Users' Forum

Due to relentless spammers, we are no longer automatically accepting new forum registrations. If you wish to register for this forum, please send an e-mail to: info@cgtech.com

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-28 13:45:43

zac

Error Severity levels ..!

It would be a great functionality if it was made possible to provide severity levels for errors and then thereby the error log to be able to filter based on severity selected also stop simulation based on error severity.

For example:

Error Severity Value ................... ................ Condition
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
........1.................................. ...................  SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE CORRECTED IMMEDIATELY FOR THE SIMULATION TO RUN
........2......................................................  ( A SET OF DROP DOWN OPTIONS FOR ALL THE CONDITIONS ALLOWING THE USERS TO SELECT => could be machine collisions ..
........3 .....................................................  ( A SET OF DROP DOWN OPTIONS FOR ALL THE CONDITIONS ALLOWING THE USERS TO SELECT => could be tool not found ...
........4 .....................................................  ( A SET OF DROP DOWN OPTIONS FOR ALL THE CONDITIONS ALLOWING THE USERS TO SELECT => could be fast feed rate errors, near miss ..

This is mainly used for sorting thru the vericut error log file which by default would show all errors and could be viewed by error severity value selection as well. I am not sure I made myself very clear anywho.. would be something nice to have.

Also a feature to export the error log to excel might be nice as well. Thank you

Best regards,
Zac.

Last edited by zac (2021-09-28 13:47:02)

#2 2021-10-03 15:32:16

Tony
Website

Re: Error Severity levels ..!

Hi Zac, I'll forward your comments to the right person.  Thanks for your suggestions.

Tony

Board footer